If your home is in need of a new roof, there are many options that you can choose from. When speaking with one of our professionals here at Hallman Roofing, you will probably hear shingle roofing as a viable option for your home. We recommend shingle roofing for a multitude of reasons including:
Why Select a Shingle Roof?
- Asphalt roof shingles are simple to install at an affordable and cost effective price. Resulting in savings for both material and labor.
- Fiberglass shingles are flame resistance and thus provide superior fire protection compared to asphalt shingles
- Shingles come in a multitude of colors complement the exterior color palette of your home.
- After installation shingle roofs are easily repaired should damage occur over the lifetime of the product. If a small section of your roof is damaged a professional roofing company can repair the small section without replacing the entire roof.
- With a lifetime of up to 50 years, shingle roofs are durable and with proper maintenance typically last between 25-50 years.
Shingle Roof Repair
Regardless of the style of roof it will not last forever, especially in Wilmington, NC due to our regular hurricanes that impact the area. But, if you choose to use Hallman Roofing to perform regular inspections and maintenance the life of your roof can be extended. Roofing repair contractors perform fixes that contain the damage and keep it from spreading to other areas of your home. This results in saving you the expense of an entire roof replacement!
Shingle Roof Replacement
Multiple home owners put off repairing the roof of their house when it is a small leak or if it didn’t create extensive damage. They continue to delay fixing the issue until the condition worsens to a point where structural damage and mold begins to occur. At this point the only option is a full roof replacement and potential framing and mold remediation repairs at the same time. If the roof on your house is not functioning as intended you will need to hire a Wilmington roofing company to address the issue. These issues do not improve with time, and further deterioration will continue if not inspected, repaired, or replaced by a skilled roofing contractor with years of experience replacing shingle roofs such as Hallman Roofing.
What Brand of Roofing Shingles Does Hallman Roofing Use?
Hallman Roofing uses fiberglass based shingles from CertainTeed. For our customers we recommend going with the Landmark and Landmark Pro series shingle. Landmark is CertainTeed’s best structural laminate roofing shingle. These shingles products are designed to imitate the look of cedar shake roofing. To best match the aesthetic of many clients, Landmark Asphalt shingles are offered in the largest selection of colors and heaviest weight of any shingle in its class. Below are highlights of the impressive Landmark warranties.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart
warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 10-year StreakFighter warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for Landmark up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty – residential
- 50-year limited transferable warranty – group-owned or commercial
- 15-year StreakFighter
- 10-year SureStart
- 15-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade to 130 mph available. CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required.
All shingles are installed using hard nails and we use more than the industry standard per sheet to combat against the shingles coming loose during high wind situations. While we do not claim to be a cheap roofing contractor we have found over the years that using a quality product saves the customer money over the lifetime of their investment. The superior products we use keep their color longer and resist aging and weather damage better than alternative cheaper materials. Our strict installation procedures ensure additional resistance to the elements which include rain, wind, hail, and hurricanes.
Why Choose Hallman Roofing?
Hallman Roofing brings a professional, but personal, touch to every project. We perform repairs other roofing contractors in Wilmington stay far away from. We also provide inspection services to ensure our roofing repair work fixed the issue and that your house remains safe and leak-proof!
With over 15 years of experience in the area we have established ourselves as the top Wilmington roofing contractor. You can trust our team to install or repair your shingle roof correctly, the first time and on time. We provide FREE estimates so contact us today at 910-228-7641 and one of our technicians will meet you to inspect the roof on your house, home or commercial building. We remain committed to providing the highest level of service and highest quality products, with our CertainTeed Landmark series shingles. Our stringent installation procedures, along with quality roofing materials, are why we can offer industry leading 25 and 50 year warranties. Give us the opportunity to earn your business and show you what a different it makes by working with a local reputable roofing company such as Hallman Roofing!